Cannabis Tincture Near Me? Make your own weed tincture
Discover the Healing Power of Cannabis Tinctures. You can find cannabis tinctures at White Rabbit Cannabis in Lynnwood, WA, along with feedback on how to use them. This article shows you how to make your own too! So even if you can’t make it in our Lynnwood WA store, then all you need is to follow the simple instructions below.
Cannabis Tinctures For Medicinal Purposes
Cannabis has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries, and one of the most popular and versatile forms of cannabis consumption is through tinctures. Marijuana tinctures are potent liquid extracts made from the cannabis plant, typically mixed with alcohol or another liquid, including oils like olive oil.
The medical benefits of cannabis tinctures for medicinal purposes include:
- Stores easily and “shelf safe” for use if stored correctly (preferably a refrigerator or a cool dark place)
- Ingestion is smokeless and carbon free
- Mixes conveniently in beverages or foods to allow easier consumption
- Can use an alcohol base or not depending on the user’s needs or restrictions
If you’re searching for a cannabis tincture near White Rabbit Cannabis in Lynnwood, WA, you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of cannabis tinctures, delve into their historical use in medicinal products, and provide a simple recipe to make your own homemade cannabis tincture.
Additional Benefits of Cannabis Tinctures
- Precise Dosage Control: Cannabis tinctures offer excellent dosage control, allowing users to easily measure the desired amount. By using a dropper or spray bottle, you can administer tinctures in precise increments, making it ideal for those who need specific dosages for medicinal purposes.
- Discreet and Convenient: Tinctures are discreet and easy to use, making them a convenient option for people who prefer a more inconspicuous method of cannabis consumption. With their small size and portable nature, you can easily carry tinctures with you and use them discreetly when needed.
- Fast Absorption: When administered sublingually (under the tongue), cannabis tinctures quickly absorb into the bloodstream, providing fast-acting effects. This makes tinctures an excellent choice for individuals seeking immediate relief from symptoms such as pain, anxiety, or insomnia.
- Versatility: Cannabis tinctures can be made with different strains of cannabis, each offering its own unique combination of cannabinoids and terpenes. This versatility allows users to choose a tincture that suits their specific needs, whether it’s for pain management, relaxation, or focus.
Historical Use of Cannabis Tinctures
The use of cannabis for medicinal purposes dates back thousands of years. Ancient civilizations, including the Egyptians, Greeks, and Chinese, recognized the therapeutic properties of the cannabis plant. In fact, cannabis tinctures were widely used in traditional medicine throughout history.
During the 19th and early 20th centuries, cannabis tinctures were commonly prescribed by physicians in the United States and Europe. They were included in a wide range of medicinal products, often used to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and treat various ailments. However, the prohibition of cannabis in the 1930s halted the widespread use of tinctures and other cannabis-based medicines.
Luckily, in state like Washington, where medical and recreational use are permitted, then finding “cannabis tincture near me” is no longer an issue.
Making Your Own Cannabis Tincture
Creating your own cannabis tincture is a straightforward process that involves a few key steps. It’s essential to remember that before making a tincture, you must decarboxylate the cannabis.
Decarboxylation is the process of heating cannabis to activate its cannabinoids. This step is crucial because raw cannabis contains inactive cannabinoids, such as THCA and CBDA, which need to be converted into THC and CBD, respectively, for their psychoactive and therapeutic effects. To decarboxylate your cannabis, follow these steps:
- Preheat your oven to 240°F (115°C).
- Break up the cannabis buds into small pieces and spread them evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes, gently stirring the cannabis every 10 minutes to ensure even decarboxylation.
- Once decarboxylated, remove the cannabis from the oven and allow it to cool.
Once decarboxylated, proceed and make the tincture. Here’s a simple recipe:
- 1 ounce (28 grams) decarboxylated cannabis
- 2 cups high-proof alcohol (e.g., Everclear or vodka)
- Place the decarboxylated cannabis in a glass jar.
- Pour the alcohol over the cannabis until completely submerged.
- Seal the jar tightly and shake it vigorously for a few minutes.
- Store the jar in a cool, dark place and shake it once or twice daily for several weeks. The longer the tincture sits, the more potent it becomes.
- After the desired steeping time, strain the tincture through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth into a clean glass jar or dropper bottle.
- Store the tincture in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Remember to start with small doses when using your homemade cannabis tincture and gradually increase as needed to find your optimal dosage.
Finding “Cannabis Tincture Near Me” Is Easy
You actually don’t need to go far to find great weed tincture if you know how to make your own!
Cannabis tinctures have a rich history in medicinal use and offer numerous benefits for modern consumers. Whether you’re seeking precise dosage control, discreet consumption, or fast-acting relief, cannabis tinctures provide a versatile and effective option. If you’re in the Lynnwood, WA area, you can explore the wide range of cannabis tinctures available at White Rabbit Cannabis or try your hand at making a homemade tincture using our simple recipe.
Please enjoy the healing power of cannabis tinctures responsibly and experience the potential benefits they bring to your well-being.
More Information And References
- “The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Tinctures: Benefits, Uses, and Recipes” – Leafly
- “Cannabis Tinctures: Uses, Effects, and Recipes” – Healthline
- “The History and Science of Cannabis Tinctures” – Green Flower
- “How to Make Cannabis Tinctures: A Comprehensive Guide” – Weedmaps