Seatown Lemon Haze | Western Cultured | Review
Seatown Lemon Haze from Western Cultured consistently ranks as one of the White Rabbit’s top selling strains. Western Cultured deserves high praise for keeping this phenotype so consistently amazing!
What Makes Seatown Lemon Haze So Special?
Western Cultured always delivers very high quality top shelf buds across the entire spectrum of flower the grow. However, a few definitely stand out, and the Seatown Lemon Haze earns a special mention in the pantheon of their buds.
Seatown Lemon Haze Is Classified As A “Sour” Strain
With Western Cultured new packaging, strains get special designations, like “sour”, “earthy”. and “sweet”. In essence, the strain is related to super lemon haze, but Western Cultured crosses Seatown Lemon Haze with itself to create a nice sativa dominant hybrid. I find the nose justifiably sour with hints of lemon and lime. There is a bit of alfalfa grassiness to it and just a hint of pine as well.
The Terpene Profile
Western Cultured get the importance of those terps! One of the best features of the Western Cultured labeling, they signify the terpene profiles loud and clear. In the Seatown Lemon Haze, Terpinolene, Limonene, Ocimene all play a nice melody of fragrance dancing in the nostrils. Since these are considered to be more “peppy” terps, you might even find yourself dancing.
Even on the Western Cultured site, they suggest you might want to get up and go after enjoying some.
More Strains From Western Cultured
Western Cultured always provides top shelf product. We have worked with them for years and our customers love their products across the board. The “SLH” is like a cult favorite, but they do amazing work with all their strains. Count on Western Cultured for pesticide free and organically grown strains, so medical users should also take note.
In addition to the Seatown, we have also featured their flower and prerolls:
- Lumpy Space Princess – Also considered a “sour” strain, a cross of Black Banana and Pink Lemonade strains
- Moose Jockey – Will be trying soon, stay tuned for more info
- Dutch Treat – A real treat and an excellent rendition of this certified classic
- Puget Sound Lo-Pez – Falls into the “Sweet” category and another hugely popular strain with White Rabbit Cannabis staff and customers.
- Blue Dream – Another OG classic sweet strain, and one which so many growers do, but Western Cultured absolutely knocks this one out of the park.